Oracle CPQ Development Manager
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Enterprise Digital Resources
Our client, a world leader in its sector, is looking for an Oracle CPQ Development Manager
It will require someone with a good technical understanding of CPQ to facilitate "build work" within projects as well as support "business as usual" scenarios.
The role will work to continuously improve data quality, performance and user experience of all related tools and generate actionable insights that enhance the CPQ programs, while developing strategies and process to increase accuracy of product configuration, operation efficiency and performance.
- Liaise with functional groups within the Business Lines (R&D, QA, Marketing, Product Management) to ensure all released products are entered in to the commercial catalogue, with correct pricing and up to date technical product/service configurations and product/service descriptions.
- Maintain consistent contacts with product managers and engineering departments within the organization to ensure lifecyle of commercial products aligns with expected needs
- Prepare and maintain documentation relating to authorizations for non-standard quotes in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare training material to support to regions in quotation process in CLM
- Provide training to colleagues on how to make quotations for the Business Lines offering
- Collaborate and align with Sales Operations, Regions and Marketing to address questions and required changes and improvements to the catalogue.
- Liaise with the regions and sales users to gather feedback on usability and improve the user experience based on agreed continuous improvement projects.
- Support other CPQ team members in providing the users 4th line support for daily use.
- As part of the CPQ team, keeping the documentation of commercial offerings as an output from the CPQ tool up to date with business and legal needs.
- Train and educate new team members
- Guard the CPQ roadmap and highlight any possible delays
For the right candidate, this role can be based out of the UK, Netherlands, USA or Canada.