Senior Sales Consultant
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Global Rekrut
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will play a key role in expanding the client's footprint in Europe by selling Appian BPM Software and Services to new customers and also radiating more into existing customers. We are looking to individuals who have a strong knowledge of the general sales process while excelling in relationship building and negotiating deals. Our ideal candidate should also have pre-sales expertise in BPM or Low-code technology. You will be receiving training on a modern Business Process Management (BPM) platform and will be interacting with customers daily helping to solve their challenging business problems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Self-starters who always thrive in learning.
- Adapt quickly to changes, priorities and conditions, takes initiative.
- A passion for understanding business problems and guiding to solutions.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues, BPM solutions and technical aspects with multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers and IT).
- Experience selling technology to senior executives (at the enterprise level)
- Brings a creative approach to breaking sales barriers
- Strategic sales and ability to see problems from a 360 degree angle and concentrate on enterprise sales.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- 3-5 years of technical implementation or consulting (pre-sales) experience.
- A good understanding of technology, tools and software delivery techniques
- Strong strategic presentation skills.
- Interfacing with existing and potential clients to discuss their consulting needs.
- Build relationships with existing customers to continue growth opportunities.
- Prepare complete and professional documentation to help drive the sales process.
- Quota carrying and account management experience, with software and technology sales line preferred
- Experience with selling low-code or BPM platforms will be an advantage.
- Communicate and work hand-in-hand with internal technical team members.
- Possess in depth product knowledge and be able to drive customer demonstrations.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Proficiency in English, Swedish is a must. Proficiency in other European languages is an added advantage.
- 5-6 years of overall experience with software-related sales and consulting services.
- Willingness to travel for regular customer meetings and events as frequently as needed.
- Sweden residence is required.