Business Analyst - Banking
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experience Business Analyst to join one of our clients based in Zurich or Geneva. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Location: Zürich or Geneva
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Gather, review and translate business needs into requirements
- Work with business representatives, the product owner and other squad members
- Facilitate communication at team level to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing & User Training (if required): validate e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo, being key actor in writing & conducting UAT test cases.
Competencies & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in IT or Business
- Maximum 6 years of prior experience in business analysis
- Expertise of Wealth Management products
- Prior experience of working with any banking platform: Avaloq or PM1 or NOVO
- Expertise in modelling and designing and documenting requirements
- Skilled to work in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...) and tools (Jira or Confluence)
- Experience in working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Attention to details and high-quality standard
- Excellent English, written and spoken
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk.