IT Service & Operations Manager (Infrastructure/Cloud) - Nearshore in Switzerland
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Contracts IT Ltd
IT Service & Operations Manager (Infrastructure/Cloud)
EU Nationals only - Onsite presence in Switzerland (nearshore preferred)
- Proven experience defining short- and long-term monitoring application objectives with excellent knowledge of cutting edge APM (Application Performance Management) and EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) solutions.
- Experience assessing and implementing enterprise monitoring and observability platforms such as Prometheus, DataDogHQ, NewRelic, Appdynamics, Cloudwatch or similar across on-premises and cloud services.
- Ability to closely liaise with stakeholders and business units, technical and application support areas, architects and cloud specialists.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate.
- Excellent experience in ITIL service management.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Design and implementation of Enterprise and Application Performance Management suites across a heterogeneous site.
- A good level of comfort in assuming responsibility for design and communication of monitoring solution to customers and support personnel.
- Amazon Cloud Architect Certified.
Please send your CV to Javaid or Fabrice and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply.