Java Lead Software Engineer - Home-Based
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Fortune 50 company is seeking a Full-Stack Java Software Lead Engineer to work remotely (Remote-Based)
Unfortunately, no current or future sponsorship of any kind is available
This team engineers cloud-native software all day, every day, on a full-stack cloud platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry in an Safe agile environment. Driving quality by leveraging test-driven development with continuous integration & continuous delivery is key to our engineering approach.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, Angular, spring boot and Web Services.
3+ years of experience leading agile teams of up to 6-8 Engineers including employees, onshore contractors, and offshore contractors.
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit.
- Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment, PCF on AWS or AWS environment
- Familiar with GitHub for source control, Jenkins, maven or Griddle build process.
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience in Micro services, AWS, Pivotal cloud foundry, cloud technology, CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with automated unit testing (eg JUnit), especially test driven development
- Strong understanding of Java, J2EE, preferably with Spring Boot experience, web and mobile development with ReactJS, or native iOS/Android development
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably Oracle, SQL server and MongoDB.
- Experience developing microservices using Pivotal cloud foundry & cloud systems at scale
- Experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps, using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory etc.