Project Manager (Clinical Innovation team)
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager (Clinical Innovation team) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 8+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or clinical drug development, with a demonstrated experience in working directly on clinical trial improvement or operations projects
- A thorough understanding of innovation frameworks, constructs, and innovation strategies paired with proficiency in drug development, clinical trial operations, and relevant functions is a plus
- Expertise in operational project management combined with familiarity with design and setup of portfolio management systems, including the User Interface
- Practical knowledge of AI or predictive based tools for a broad end-user population plus know-how of constructing business and value cases along various verticals
- PhD, BSc or Matura level degree in life sciences or related field, with significant related experience in pharmaceuticals or technology
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading and establishing cross functional teams driving, piloting and evaluating advanced data-driven methodologies, patient centric approaches and practices
- Collaborating with the Head of Clinical Innovation on the planning and implementation of the TM strategic innovation plan and taking ownership of key projects as assigned
- Being responsible for the continued development, analysis for the use of AI/predictive portfolio management tools, to continue their development
- Driving the execution of key innovative strategic projects within Translational Medicine in line with short, medium and long-term strategies
- Managing the evaluation of new vendors and tool providers for analysis as well as tracking and reviewing progress of implementation of next generation operations and analytics tools
- Evaluating innovative solutions to improve and modernize CS&I trial management and operations while also interacting with external partners, investigator sites and CRAs/CROs/vendors for studies using novel approaches
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.