Project Manager Treasury/Credit Risk
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager (Treasury/Credit Risk) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience as a Project manager in Treasury or Credit Risk
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Acting as Project Manager for business change projects from initiative to closure by working together with different functions and SME's within SUB CRO and GTLRM
- Coordinating and collaborating with CRCO Change, IT and respective platform teams
- Supporting project scope definition, objectives and governance in collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Planning, managing and tracking project delivery milestones, resources, timeline and budget
- Creating presentational content and presenting on CRCO related business change projects
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.