Global Cybersecurity Lead/Consultant
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
We have a contract role for a Global Lead of Cybersecurity and infrastructure this role is to provide strategic vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives in order to protect our clients IP and systems 24/7. This Global Lead role directs the planning and implementation of enterprise security measures across all IT systems and business facilities to pro-actively manage against external and internal cybersecurity threats, breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Develop and enhance an Information Security Management Framework
- Lead strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing cyber-defence strengthening initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies using a risk-based assessment methodology.
- Develop and communicate security strategies and plans to Leadership teams
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements for Client
- Manage the design and implementation of disaster recovery and assist with business continuity plans, procedures, audits, and enhancements.
- Define and communicate corporate security plans, procedures, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating new security systems and other technologies.
- Recommend and implement changes in security policies and practices in accordance with changes in applicable data protection laws in all Client jurisdictions.
- Accountability for retention of ISO-27001 Information Security certification
- Collaborate with Data Protection committee and HR to establish and maintain a system for ensuring that security and privacy policies are adhered to and designed to prevent personal data breaches.
- Promote and oversee strategic security relationships between internal resources and external entities,
- Remain informed on trends and issues in the security industry
- Accountable for attaining SLA/Uptime for all IT Infrastructure - Azure/On-Premise/ to include patching, Backups, Firewall Management/Hardening, to include internal and external Penetration testing.
- Accountable for running bi-annual Disaster Recovery Testing and ensuring that IT requirements are included and tested in Business Continuity Plans