Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Aston Carter
Business Analyst - Financial Services - £550 p/d - 6 month rolling contract
My client is a leading international tier 1 bank, that serves more than 40 million customers globally across Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, with a proven track record in Financial Services, has just become available to join a high profile, critical transformation programme that is focused on a key strategic platform migration within their Commercial Banking business.
The successful candidate will be working on a specific work stream and playing an integral role in the migration client information from an existing Legacy platform onto their new strategic platform and help close the gaps between two separate client facing applications.
- Must fluent French & English and based in Paris
- Must have a financial services experience
- Must have 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- Ability to run workshops to facilitate requirements and define the as is versus target state flows.
- Ability to write business requirements in a structured fashion capable of being turned into detailed user stories in JIRA.
- Clear distinction between MVP vs end state
- Ability to priorities requirements effectively and to state basis for prioritisations - MOSCOW etc.
- Ability to work effectively with Cross Functional Groups - Product Owners, Operations teams, Technology Teams to ensure that each requirement is clear and meets the Acceptance Criteria provided by the functional representative.
- Ability to work effectively with Technology teams is a must and to be able to articulate requirements in a way that can be easily consumed by the Technology teams for delivery.
- Ability to manage own workload and provide transparency to key stakeholders about progress, blockers, risk and issue management.
- Ability to do this in French, English or both as required depending on Stakeholder audience
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Paris, France
Rate/Salary: .00 EUR Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.