Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by CV-Library
* Highly established providing robust stability.
* Strong culture with a positive working environment.
This is an opportunity for a Technical Author or Technical Writer with a passion for their field, to join a very well-established company with a global reach. The company offers a fast-moving environment, with excellent products used within a wide range of sectors including Life Science, Vaccines and Food to name a few. For this role applicants will ideally have good experience from a software or scientific/engineer angle as a Technical Author.
What you’ll be doing:
* Create customer facing and internal documentation (e.g., manuals, e-learning, video/graphics, documents, help systems) for an innovative range of products.
* Help drive new initiatives and processes, including content re-use, and new ways to communication information.
* Aim to improve ease of use to help reduce call support volume.
* Keep an eye on market developments and have creative input towards future innovation and methods.
What experience you will need to apply:
* Very strong writing skills and single-source, topic-based methods, and tools, with proven experience as a Technical Author for technical documentation, ideally from a Software and or/Engineering or Scientific domain.
* Good authoring tools knowledge – MadCap Flare would be highly beneficial or Author-It, JIRA, Git, AdobeConfluence or similar.
* Graphics/Photographic software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
* Keen to keep on top of industry trends and offer fresh ideas inlcuding E-Learning (Articulate 360 a bonus).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a great culture, working on a wide variety of interesting products, for a leading player within their domain. 2 days per week expecting in the office (commutable from Birmingham, Gloucester, Worcester, Cheltenham, and Hereford) and flexible hours.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy Bennett
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £75k Annual
£35 - £45 Hourly
£21k - £23k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual