C++ Software Engineer Web3 - Technologist
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Client Server
C++ Software Engineer London / WfH to £100k
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++ OPP Web3) *Remote Interview / WfH*. Would you like to work on complex, ground breaking technology, continually being challenged, learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a FinTech start-up within the crypto / blockchain space.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will design and develop new features and enhancements for the core platform; you'll be working across the full development lifecycle building algorithms, data structures and carrying out system level programming. The focus is on code quality and simplicity on the backend architecture deploying to the cloud (AWS).
You'll be joining a small team of technology entrepreneurs as the company begins to scale; there's huge opportunities for growth and career progression; you'll be able to directly influence technology choices and decisions within a collaborative team environment.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll be office based in London 2-3 days a week.
- You have expertise with C++
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithm development
- You're an advocate of quality, simple code that is well tested
- Ideally you will have cloud compute experience (AWS)
- You have an interest in Web3, crypto / blockchain technology
- You're collaborative with good communication skills
- You're likely to be degree educated but if you have the right experience this is not an issue
As a C++ Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer opportunity.