Cloud Engineer / DevOps AWS
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Client Server
Cloud Engineer / DevOps London to £85k
Cloud Engineer / DevOps (AWS Cloud Python Linux). Are you a technologist Cloud Engineer / DevOps looking to progress your career where you can work on complex and challenging systems, continually learning?
You could be joining a FinTech solutions provider as they expand their UK presence.
As a Cloud Engineer / DevOps you will develop cloud based infrastructure for the core trading product, which is offered to clients as either a hosted service or as a software product deployed to their own infrastructure. You'll focus on automating Cloud deployments (CI/CD), enhancing the monitoring capabilities, supporting live environments and will have oversight of Information Security related strategy such as administering privileges, addressing issues such as vulnerability scan findings and coordination of penetration testing.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process, with 3-4 days work from home per week going forward with the rest of your time in the City based offices.
- You have a strong understanding and experience with AWS
- You have a good knowledge of deployment and automation technologies (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- You have Python coding skills
- You have a good knowledge of Information Security best practice
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS ideally including Linux SysAdmin experience including terminal and bash scripts
- You're familiar with networks and network security
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge
- You're likely to be degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Cloud Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Cloud Engineer / DevOps (AWS Cloud Python Linux) opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £600 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual