Python Developer - Remote UK
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Client Server
Python Developer Remote UK to £100k
Python Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer *Remote UK*. Are you a data savvy Python technologist? You could be progressing your career in a senior hands-on role at a growing FinTech with an award winning data analytics platform sold into major financial institutions across the globe.
As a Python Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer you will be an instrumental part of a small engineering team to build out the core platform. You'll get involved with projects across the platform collaborating remotely with cross functional engineering teams, Data Scientists and business stakeholders. There's a big emphasis on Computer Science fundamentals, code quality and collaboration using Agile TDD, XP, Scrum/Kanban methodologies; you'll be an advocate and contributor to best practice and assist with technical leadership and mentoring.
There are regular company wide 'lunch and learn' sessions, weekly general knowledge Slack quizzes and Friday 'virtual pub' sessions to get involved with; if you live near London or Hull there's also opportunities to go into the office if desired.
- You have advanced backend Python development skills
- You have a thorough understanding of Computing Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithm
- You're an advocate of collaboration and have experience with Agile methodologies such as XP, Scrum, Kanban and TDD
- You have a good working knowledge of bash, SQL scripting and have worked with relational databases
- You have strong problem solving and analysis skills, happy to work with others to create a feature from scratch
As a Python Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Python Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £85k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual