C# Developer .Net Core SQL - Technologist
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Client Server
C# Developer London to £140k+
C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core SQL). Are you a highly skilled C# Developer with a record of academic achievement? You could be progressing your career working on complex and challenging systems at a Hedge Fund with over $17 billion under management.
As a C# Developer you'll collaborate with a team of highly intelligent technologists and finance professionals to develop algorithmic trading systems working with a modern tech stack. You'll partner with Quant teams to help architect valuation, risk and pricing systems, delivering massively scalable, high performance streaming compute operations. You'll be equipped with all the latest kit to help you succeed as well as learning from industry experts on world finance.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process however in time you'll be expected in the office four days a week (with one working from home).
- You have an outstanding record of academic achievement - minimum 2.1 in a STEM discipline from a top tier university (i.e. Russel Group or top 100 global university), backed by A grades at A-level
- You have advanced C# .Net programming skills (will also consider Java and C++ background if happy to use C# going forward)
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL databases
- You're entrepreneurial with good business acumen, keen to take ownership and lead projects
- You're collaborative, enjoy problem solving and sharing ideas
As a C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £140k) plus significant bonus earning potential (upto 100% of base) and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core SQL) opportunity.