Health and Wellbeing Consultant
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Health and Well Being Consultant
Do you have a passion for furthering the sustainability agenda? Are you passionate about the "S" in ESG? Do you understand the impact of the built environment on human health? Do you hold Technical knowledge of one key H&W factor, such as air quality, material toxicity? Interested in working with high profile and leading real estate investors globally?
Lewis Davey is recruiting for a Health and Wellbeing Consultant to join a dedicated health & wellbeing services team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global leading organisation to support existing and new clients with both strategic advice and certification services across Europe. Working alongside qualifies professional already within the team - including a member of the WELL Faculty, WELL, Fitwel and RESET Aps, as Health and Wellbeing Consultant you will act as the focal point for delivery and new business and provide a centralised point around which to develop our existing services further.
· Work with the service line lead and Board sponsor for H&W to increase H&W services within the market
· Manage and deliver client certification programmes for Fitwel, WELL and RESET
· Support the wider team with H&W input and client advisory services
· Support engagement with clients and other external parties (e.g. heads of sustainability, asset managers, property and facilities management teams)
· Monitoring and analysis of H&W data and work with the wider team to develop best-in-class integrated ESG reporting frameworks
· Manage client engagements
· Support coordination of building-level H&W improvement programmes
· Support the wider team with regulatory and voluntary sustainability disclosure / reporting (e.g. GRESB, INREV, EPRA, UNPRI, TCFD)
· Support industry engagement (e.g. attending conferences etc).
· Support team management, including Junior Consultants
What you will need to succeed
· A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda, and human-centric buildings within that
· Degree or Masters in related subject
· A H&W qualification in either Fitwel, WELL or RESET
· Experience of managing H&W certification projects
· Technical knowledge of one key H&W factor, such as air quality, material toxicity
· Proven client management skills, including proposal and presentation writing
· Understanding of UK environmental legislation
· Highly articulate and numerate
· Strong people skills
· Advanced IT skills
· Fluent English
If this sounds like your next career step and the opportunity to working a growing and leading company appeals to your career aspirations, the please get in touch today
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.