Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking to add an experienced Sustainability Consultant to their dedicated sustainability team.
You will be a talented sustainability consultant with a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment. You will have experience carrying out sustainability assessments, most likely with a certification in LEED and/or BREEAM, and experience taking assessments from conception to completion. You will have refined client management skills, and a proven ability leading sustainability projects. A familiarity with WELL, Fitwel and energy modelling would be advantageous but not essential.
About the role:
Working and leading on a diverse portfolio of projects which are based across Ireland and the UK, the successful applicant will deliver a selection of sustainability assessments, providing a holistic sustainability consultancy service.
Key skills and experience:
* Masters degree in a relevant subject
* Certification in BREEAM and/ or LEED
* Refined communication skills, both written and verbal
* Comfortable in a client facing environment
* Demonstrable report writing skills
* Experience in other areas of sustainability i.e. WELL, Fitwel, energy modelling (preferred)
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Hope on