Community Engagement Manager
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
I have an amazing opportunity for a PR, marketing, stakeholder engagement specialist to join a major regeneration scheme in Cambridgeshire. The role is for a Community Engagement Manager, but you will be so much more including Resident Liaison Officer, Press Officer, local Governor, marketing specialist, etc.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have a broad mix of comms, stakeholder management and community engagement to be considered.
This developer is a master developer and their portfolio consists of the largest regeneration schemes in Europe. There is plenty of room for growth, however you will need to be a team player, used to wearing multiple hats, stay calm under pressure, diplomatic when placed in difficult situations, as well sociable, think out of the box, and easy to approach.
* There is an on-site office
* Ability of work from the London office or home for part of the week with expectation to be on-site for 2 days per week
* A very well known and well respected developer
* A great friendly team
* Ability to take on another site as you move along a progression route
* A very competitive salary and package
I am happy to talk to people coming from a public sector organisation, or a PR or marketing marketing