BIM Coordinator - Manchester
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An award-winning architectural practice with international offices are looking to hire a new BIM Coordinator for their Manchester office. With reputation for pushing boundaries with their designs this is a great opportunity for a creative candidate to thrive in a new role.
My client specialises in residential, commercial and hotel designs and have pride themselves on creating delivering sustainable projects that interact with their environment. The successful candidate must be a master in Revit software and have some experience in Navisworks and BCF's is advantageous. A generous wage package is offered along with the opportunity to work in their international offices.
If this role is of interest apply now or contact me directly on . Alternatively, if you are looking for new positions in the BIM sector and would like to speak further call me.
Minimum qualification requirements:
* Advanced technical skills in operating on Revit and Navisworks
* Familiar with Microsoft products, especially MS Office pack
* Knowledge in Dynamo, API, Python Script, Power BI (additional advantage)
* Experience in CDE and BCF platforms (additional advantage)
* Architectural background, education and experience
* Basic knowledge on managerial side of BIM and documents
* Interest in BIM methodology
* Education in BIM Management or similar (additional advantage)
* Communication, organisation, and personal skills to lead one on one and group training
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Project Support
* Project Coordination
* Internal Management
* General BIM support