Associate Acoustics Consultant
Posted on Oct 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
Job Title: Associate Acoustics Consultant
Location: Flexible across UK
Our client is a leading global environmental consultancy working to deliver commercial and technical excellence to help make sustainable business improvements and manage risk.
A position has become available for an ambitious and dynamic consultant to join the successful London Acoustics team in an Associate position.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, reliable, personable with excellent verbal and written communication ability together with the following key skills:
* Experience within a professional consultancy environment - 10 Year experience minimum;
* Demonstrable technical skills including experience of managing large architectural and building services acoustic projects (50k+);
* Commercial experience including business developments, line management responsibilities, including mentoring of more junior team members;
* Good communicator with previous experience of liaising with various stakeholders and across internal teams;
* Engineering degree preferred;
* Good knowledge of relevant UK and European legislation.
* Undertake environmental noise and vibration impact studies for various sites
* Manage acoustic designs including surveys, modelling and predictions
* Prepare tenders, project proposals, cost estimates and technical reports
* Liaise with acoustics teams from other offices, providing an advisory role in all aspects of noise services and a mentoring role to more junior noise staff
* Liaise with existing clients and contribute to developing new business opportunities
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ben Quilter on or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.