Junior Salesforce Developer
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
My Client is a relocation services company based in London who provide moving, destination services, immigration and assignment management services.
They are nearing the end of the first phase of a multi-year programme to modernise their IT systems, and Salesforce is central to this strategy.
They are seeking an individual to join their Salesforce team - this team is responsible for application support and development of the Salesforce solution set.
The successful candidate will bring Salesforce expertise, have a strong service delivery ethic and to be able to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies. This role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside our business, development and user experience teams in a highly collaborative environment where every individual's input is valued
This role is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking global transformation programme. A chance for continued growth and advancement within the organization.
Exciting opportunity awaits for successful candidate
- Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues
- 1+ years Force.com development experience,
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
- Knowledge of SOQL. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Flex, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
- Experience in Lighting Development/Component
- Experience in integration like REST, SOAP API's is a must.
- Knowledge in Informatica Cloud Solution (Preferable)
Required skills & knowledge:
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
- Good communications skills, attitude and ability to interact comfortably with both business users and technical team are mandatory
- Strong passion for technology, attitude for learning and a commitment for excellence
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
- Salesforce lightning technology
- Salesforce Certification Required
- Ability to solve complex issues such as integration, triggers etc.