Information & Data Governance Specialist
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Information & Data Governance Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Hold responsibility for the maintenance & development of an information model.
- Set up & maintain a global data dictionary/glossary.
- Play a key role in data governance & the development of global data standards & quality checks.
- Technically support operational activities & global system rollouts (ERP, CRM, PDM, MDM, etc.).
- Transform an information model into data models within an interdisciplinary team.
- Assist in setting up a professional data governance organization.
- Train data managers & stewards.
- Carry out global coordination & data maintenance activities at local companies.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data governance & data quality.
- Skilled & experienced in building data dictionaries.
- Accustomed to working within interdisciplinary & international teams (from both a business & IT perspective).
- Ideally some expertise in Project Management.
- Motivated to work within an agile environment & with information modelling tools.
- Completed University education in Computer Science or similar.
- Reliable, structured, self-driven, good communication skills & team-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.