IT Business Analyst for SAP SD (m/f/x)
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by GCS
What's the role?
Fleet Management is our strategic service offering to manage construction tools of our customers efficiently. In your role as IT Business Analyst for Fleet Management, you will provide professional advice and are responsible for transferring business requirements into implementations. You will contribute to build digital solutions in our application landscape, which combines mobile applications and cloud-based solutions with a Back End based on SAP S/4HANA.About us?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. We are a multicultural workplace with some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries committed to global teamwork.
Our Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services. We are one of the top 25 companies in the Best Workplaces in the Europe category in 2019.What does the role involve?
As an IT Business Analyst you are responsible for parts of our unique Fleet Management solution, its professional operation, and the transfer of customer needs into new product features. You will transfer new business requirements into value adding and sustainable solutions. With your detailed understanding of business processes and related IT systems you act as the expert for a specific process and product. You will implement and support our global product offerings and provide a seamless customer journey by using user centricity, responsive design, and cloud/on-premise solutions in an agile manner.
You collaborate with the product manager and product owner to define requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop convincing solution alternatives. In this regard, you will need to define user stories and technical specifications, perform system configurations, execute testing, and support the go live of the product increments.
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, challenging, and developing you every single day!
The ideal candidate has a strong ability to acquire and apply new technical expertise quickly on assigned responsibilities. You should be using advanced tools and methods for gathering of facts including analytical methods to develop solutions scenarios. In addition, you can prepare decisions and actions based on deep understanding of our Business Model, specific product area and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines. Last not least you enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues, and teams on tough problems.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- You bring ideally two or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in a distributed Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain) and experience in SAP ERP modules like SD, SM, CS or similar.
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- You bring proven business acumen and customer focus providing value-adding solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.