Test Engineer Senior
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Test Engineer Senior vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the service sector.
- 7+ years of experience as Test Engineer
- Good experience in with Java, Databases, Scalability and Data or API Testing paired with expertise in OpenShift
- Outstanding programming and application development skills combined with proficiency in testing strategy development
- A thorough understanding of test approaches and concepts
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education in a relevant field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Increasing the automated tests coverage for 3 software applications which are part of a data processing and delivery platform
- Analysing and documenting the current testing landscape of the applications
- Defining a target and providing a plan to achieve that target
- Supporting and training the team in best practices for different types of testing, for example regarding data, integration and scalability
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.