Senior Solution Architect - Hampshire, Flexible working
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by BlackCode
Newly created opportunity to form part of a Solution Architecture Team within IS Strategy and Architecture, the Senior Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that high level designs deliver the business value expected, improves customer experience, aligns to the target architecture, and are optimised to facilitate future change.
The Solution Architect needs to ensure that subsequent low-level design work and challenges remain aligned to the high-level design. This could cover hands on PoC work through to architectural governance and oversight across the output from vendor led initiatives.
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (current & future state) and determine corresponding solution designs and change requirements to achieve business outcomes.
- Challenging business requirements and identifying and mitigating architectural significant risks
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on business strategy, capabilities, and requirements, using approaches such as Service Blueprinting or similar modelling techniques
- Design and implementation experience as a Solution Architect, within large and complex digital transformation projects and products.
- Experience of Agile application development, domain driven design, commercial off-the-shelf software, application programming interfaces (APIs), Middleware, Servers and storage, and database management.
- Have exposure to multiple/diverse technologies and new and emerging technology trends, and their practical application.