Data Engineer - Anti Money Laundering (w/m)
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer, involved in the global Anti Money Laundering- and the global Trade Surveillance-Solution projects, for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Proven performance history in ETL implementation, including with data quality check approaches
- Sound technical knowledge in SQL, Apache Hive, Jupyter Notebook/Lab, Python, GitHub/Bitbucket, Kibana, Kibana Query Language (KQL), SecureFX and SecureCRT
- Experience in Agile Methodology - preferably SAFe, as well as in Hive SQL and Tableau is desirable
- University degree in applied science, Business Informatics or in any other related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German language skills is of distinct advantage
- Determining structural data requirements, Reconciliation measures and definition for data transfer and transformation batch jobs
- Contributing to data onboarding & implementation tasks including testing of newly sourced data sets within a strategic Transaction Monitoring system implementation project
- Performing Data mapping between source and target systems, also Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading based on big data technology
- Identifying and escalating IT related risks which includes the identification of information system related threats to defined business assets
- Collaborating with other Engineers from various departments to resolve problems that
- arise during and after implementation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.