Business Analyst - initial 6-month +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client - SC desired
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 1x "Business Analyst" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site, when Covid restrictions been lifted, EU-nationals ONLY) to start ASAP (not before NOV2021) an initial 6-month contract (initial 6-month +2x 1-years extensions possible, EU-agency-client).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-CONFIDENTIAL clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability ( initial1-year, where additional 2x220 = 550 w/days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date ASAP means in the August-September-October period
The ICT Business Analyst acts as the link between the technical ICT teams and users, identifying and analysing requirements for ICT systems and procurement procedures, documenting these and producing the required project, procurement and management documentation.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- At least 9 years' experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including 6 years in consultancy among which 3 years in relevant requested domain(s) (eg consultancy in governance and management, hardware and software, telecommunication, information systems, service oriented architectures, etc.)
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory;
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems;
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT;
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams;
- Client orientation.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU CONFIDENTIAL". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that we have started the proceed to obtain the SC. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.