Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
Join a high-growth international Tech Company as the Coupa Engineer.
As Coupa Engineer and Technical Consultant you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and enhancing the inhouse Coupa solution. Sitting as part of a large technical team, you will work with business analysts and other developers to understand technical requirements and design, develop, test and rollout new solutions in Coupa.
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and technical specifications
- Translate business needs and technical specifcations into solution blueprint
- End-to-End Configuration and development of the Coupa application for relevant functionality scope
- Map and audit existing Coupa application and related architecture and work to improve the solution
- Function as Technical lead for Coupa module improvements (Coupa Pay and Expense Management highly desirable)
- Minimum 3+ years of technical Coupa experience eg Coupa Engineer, Technical Consultant, Developer or Solution Architect
- Experience of at least one major Coupa project as Technical consultant/Developer
- Knowledge of Coupa Pay/Expense Management
- International mindset, capable of working in a highly dynamic working culture
This is an excellent opportunity for a Coupa Technical Consultant or Engineer to take a key role in a dynamic and growing company who are looking to significantly improve their Coupa Eprocurement solution.
For more information on this, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: (see below)
With experience spanning 20+ years, SystemsAccountants is a valued Recruitment Partner to Software Vendors, Implementation Partners, and End-Users across Business Sectors. We work in an honest, consultative manner, and welcome your Business Systems Queries, Issues, and requests.