Digital Workplace Expert/User Experience Expert
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by TALENT - IT
The Digital Workplace Experience (DWE) team is looking to expand our agile team with 2 new resources, taking part in our work of ensuring a digitally competent with the workforce and an excellent Digital Workplace user experience for all the employees. The team is part of the global IT organization.
The team is currently delivering value to end-users in the shape of continuous training events, a learning portal, a global champion network, information articles and more, with focus on the digital workplace tools (M365 and others). The team is planning to expand the scope to other areas than training and awareness, to take an end-to-end responsibility for the employees' user experience of their digital workplace - from hire to retire.
The expanded work scope involves key activities such as:
- Conducting and mapping the existing employees' digital workplace experience - from hire to retire - with input on improvements or new things wanted.
- Support HR with establishing and drive user adoption of a new Learning Experience Platform (LXP).
There's also a need to contribute into already ongoing training and user adoption activities.
The DWE team seek people with experience in digital workplace training and user adoption activities, and in general with creating an excellent user experience in all areas of the daily digital workplace of an employee. Technical background is not a requirement; the company has a well organized delivery and operations organization. The team has the human in focus and understands the human aspect of being an employee in a digital age. The team is good at listening and understanding the people and then take charge of improving their daily workplace, help them build competence, become more efficient - all to support the ambitions of being the leader in our industry.
Good candidates have a mix of the following skills and/or experience:
- Microsoft 365 knowledge and tools experience
- Training & adoption activities
- End User communication activities
- Service desk experience mapping and improvements
- SharePoint based training & adoption sites
- Learning Experience Platforms
- Mapping user journeys, understanding the users' experience and their painpoints + ideas for improvements
- Onboarding and Offboarding processes for employees
- Facilitating workshops
In addition, language skills are important. Fluent English is a must. Daily work language is English. Other languages are a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Finnish, Norwegian).
The team currently consists of four people and is lead by a team lead. It has a great standing within the company and is recognized to deliver true value to the employees. We shall continue to do so. We currently are back working in our office in Oslo, in a hybrid model: some office days, some home office days.
Remote is possible
Startup is as soon as possible.