Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
As it ITSM Engineer you will be working in a DevOps team that is responsible for the Operations and the development of IT Service Management capabilities required by the IT departments globally.
The main responsibilities of the are:
- Monitoring the availability, stability, and performance of the ITSM platform of our client
- Resolve Incidents and problems associated with the ITSM platform
- Fulfilment of standard requests associated with the ITSM platform.
- Perform maintenance activities associated with life cycle management, security, and vulnerability management.
- Development of changes to the application to fulfil requirements from IT departments.
- Development and Maintenance of endpoints (API) to automate actions on the ITSM platform that are consumed by other IT departments.
Requirements for the position:
* Knowledge and Experience in ITIL
* A minimum of 2 years of proven experience with agile and scrum
* Certified Functional, technical and development knowledge in the Microfocus Service Management suite (Service Manager 9.6 or higher - Universal CMDB 10.30 or higher)
* Hands-on experience with Linux 7, OS-level Scripting, Java and Oracle DB
* Knowledge and proven experience on Windows Server 2016 or higher at an administrator level
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
* Extensive technical knowledge and hands-on experience with Microfocus Service Manager and uCMDB is a must