Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union
Job Summary: Evaluation all facets of a borrower's profile to ensure the borrower aligns with Secondary Market lending guidelines as well as those of Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate information on loan documents to determine if member, collateral, and loan conditions meet Credit Union and government standards
- Within sanctioned lending authority, approve, deny or request additional information on loan applications
- Ensure compliance with secondary market standards
- Process applications and verify data accuracy
- Contact MLO's as necessary when additional loan documentation is required
- Assemble documents in loan file, including acceptance or denial, and return file to loan originator
- Record loan rejection, specifying investor and Credit Union guidelines and basis for declining application
- Assist lending department with special projects as needed
- High school degree, some college preferred
- Five or more years' experience in the mortgage loan underwriting
- Proven understanding and proficiency working with Fannie Mae, Freddie lending guidelines and other secondary markets
- Strict attention to detail with strong follow-through techniques
- Excellent decision making and communication skills
Physical Requirements/Work Environment: May lift up to 10 lbs.;Office work- must be able to use a PC and phone; hearing and site are required to perform this job; may need to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$20.5 - $20.5 Hourly