Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Fullstack developer| Long-term project | Financial Enterprise
We are looking for a fullstack Front End engineer with an interest in website development, based on Angular, templating, automation, and UX design. You will become part of a team that is responsible for providing Front End components, templates and services for content editors creating all the websites around the world. You create data driven measuring, monitoring (ie dashboards, reports) and alerting on the performance of these building blocks. Your work will have a real impact; we develop web components used on websites for 7+ million customers. By every definition, your impact makes a big difference.
What experience are we looking for!
- You have experience with Modern JS framework (Angular 7, 8, 9, 10, React, Vue), AngularJS, RxJS TypeScript, JSON, HTML, CSS, Storybook, CI/CD pipelines
- It is nice to have experience with Jest, Java, ProtoBuf, creating new Angular app in NX Mono repo, Azure DevOps pipelines
Who are you?
- You see the bigger picture and think ahead
- You know how to take ownership
- You are Pro-active
- You have an excellent communication skills
- You have collaboration skills
- You can understand the needs of the internal developer community
- You can inspire the team and the internal developer community with creative solutions.
- Azure DevOps pipelines
- NRWL NX to manage the monorepo
- Angular 8+
- Google Analytics
- Backend (microservice)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
About Levy professionals
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity