DevOps Engineer with Java
Posted on Sep 30, 2021 by Experis AG
DevOps Engineer - Java
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a project that is responsible for the development and maintenance of key advisory systems in the bank.
This is a 6-month contract and will provide an opportunity to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, as well as directly contribute to the creation of the next generation digital capabilities in the financial sector.
- Continuously extend the functionality of applications to meet the latest business needs
- Work closely with the developers as well as other disciplines to further automate and optimize the deployment process.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Support other team members when needed
- Infrastructure provisioning using yaml/json files, hands on in designing iaas in Openshift.
- Conceptually clear and hands on openshift basics, volume claim, mounts, configuration handling and designing base infra for microservice based applications.
- Release coordination with various stakeholders
- 8 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 3-5 years from a Java Development Background
- 1-2 years of Jenkins - CI CD experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on knowledge in Redhat openshift from delivery architecture planning till release of software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.