Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER
We are looking for a passionate engineer, who will be in charge of developing, deploying, and maintaining BI interfaces for one of the biggest financial enterprises in the Netherlands. Your main focus will be to promote the reporting and analytics applications within the Risk Management area.
- Provide actionable insights on risk and security topics, and other topics relevant to the IT domain
- Have a strong drive to maximize value of the solutions delivered, here for you continuously align with team and users
- Possess knowledge of and experience with advanced analytics use cases
- Possess full proficiency across the Microsoft BI and PowerApps platform
- You will act as a business partner within the domain of (First Line) Risk Management
- You will act as a lead engineer within the squad
- You will be developing, designing, and delivering insights using Microsoft BI and PowerApps Platform
- You commit to working in a DataOps environment, taking full responsibility across the development and operations value chain.
Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have 8+ years of relevant work experience as a BI developer and extensive experience with Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, SSIS) in particular.
- You have strong analytical skills, are able to understand and challenge complex processes.
- You are a team player and understand that the only way we will reach our goals is together.
- You have a strong affinity with risk and security topics, and other topics relevant to the IT domain.
- You have experience with dimensional modelling
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!