ITIL process Champion-Incident Manager
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
ITIL Process champion responsible for managing the IT processes based on industry best practices within the ITIL framework.
* 7+ years of IT operations/service management/delivery experience required
* ITIL or similar certification required and experience across various ITSM/ITIL process areas
* Able to define and map out processes around operational IT services management
* Excellent communication (English verbal and writing) skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; willingness to work with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals
* Experience in generating reports, interpreting the data, and taking actions to drive improvements
* Knowledge of Visio
* Experience in Banking Domain.
* Acting as single point of contact for customer operational issues/concerns related to the account under his/her responsibility
* Perform various ITSM/ITIL process ownership & governance roles in the following process areas:
* Incident Management
* Service Level Management
* Change Management
* Problem Management
* Knowledge Management
* Take ownership of issues and be proactive in coordinating distributed teams to resolve issues within the specified SLAs.
* Manage/Drives periodical service reviews and scorecards with the respective stakeholders
* Follow the company IT Service Management procedures and measurements to meet quality, satisfaction and other business objectives.
* Prepare status reports and maintain document repository
* Provide effective mentoring and help to colleagues which engages, motivates them and develops an excellence culture in ITIL process management
* Build professional relationships with key business partners and peers in Service Operations functions
* Document IT processes and procedures; develop training materials; and conduct training.
* Should be ready to work Out of Office hours.
* Strong work ethic with an ability to learn on the job and work well under pressure
* Strong work organization and prioritization skills
* Contributes to the continuous improvement of the methods, productivity and quality of work produced.