SAP MM CONSULTANT - AMSTERDAM - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP MM consultant for an international company in Amsterdam area
What are you going to do?
You will work within the IT team as a Functional SAP Consultant and you act as a Coordinator for the Procurement processes. For our organization you are the IT face and point of contact for all Procurement-related matters. You are part of a team that jointly support the challenging international and dynamic environment of our client, provide advice on market developments in this field and participate in various interesting projects.
For our Purchasing-related business processes your most important task is to optimize and harmonize the process-supporting applications, in which SAP plays the leading role. As a cooperative foreman you coordinate the IT activities within this process area and form a team with the IT administrators of the non-SAP applications.
- Oversee the functional implementation of SAP Procurement processes;
- Guiding IT employees and allowing them to grow within their role in the organization;
- Taking functional leadership during and after implementation, but also being able to communicate with external parties at a technical level;
- You are the point of contact for suppliers and implementation partners;
- Analyzes, implementations, maintenance and incident resolution;
- You support your team members in the execution of their tasks and with further development of their knowledge and skills in the field of SAP;
- You are in charge of the solution direction and the implementation.
You are an experienced consultant with extensive knowledge of SAP in the field of Procurement, preferably within a large production company
- You have at least a HBO diploma in the field of Commerce, Business Economics, Business Administration or Information Science;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written is required;
- You have experience as a (SAP) consultant or application manager in an international working environment;
- You have knowledge of one or more of the following SAP modules: SAP SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP PP.
- You have extensive ERP experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP and the possibilities of products around SAP (minimum 5 years);
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of projects, strong communication and coaching skills;
- You can respond flexibly to unexpected situations and you are self-assured and decisive;
- You have great problem-solving abilities and you are a go-getter who is above all stress resistant;
- You are able to communicate at different levels and you have a service-oriented attitude.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above? In that case, contact Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.