DevOps Engineer Java
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Java Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer combined with a mandatory 5+ years of Java Development experience
- At least 12 years of experience with implementing CI/CD framework with minimal to no-supervision through automation using Jenkins
- Domain knowledge in Redhat openshift from delivery architecture planning till release of software
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with our development colleagues as well as other disciplines to further automate and optimize the deployment process
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues and providing technical support to the members of the project
- Infrastructure provisioning using yaml/json files, besides designing iaas in Openshift
- Ensuring availability, reliability, and performance of OpenShift/Container Platform, also configuration handling and designing base infra for microservice based applications
- Managing release coordination with various stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17268
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.