Compliance Specialist - KYC/AML Review
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by Experis AG
Compliance Specialist - KYC/AML Reviewer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Compliance Specialist with good KYC/AML knowledge.
This is a 4 month contract and will support an existing team within the Financial Crime compliance function to review Client information, specifically concerning their domicile/residency details.
The role is a 100% workload and will be office-based in Zurich
- You will join an international team. situated in the Financial Crime Compliance function of the firm and will focus on reviewing and remediation of certain KYC information - specifically clients domicile/residence status
- Matching clients domicile and checking the plausibility of it
- Clearing of inconsistencies in the declared jurisdictions of tax domicile.
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to report findings
- 3 years' experience as a KYC/AML Reviewer or a similar role in the banking/financial industry
- Knowledge of Automatic Exchange of Information, KYC or basic AML principles.
- Any client tax exposure (FATCA, AEI/CRS ox international taxes) highly preferred
- Strong IT skills - MS Office, Excel
- Fluency in English is essential with the following also being highly beneficial - German, Spanish, Russian or French
- Investigative mindset, able to research and question the data and have good attention to detail
- Able to work independentently
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.