Cloud DBA - Contract
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by Caspian One Ltd
Due to the continued success of Caspian One's consultancy arm, we are now looking to hire a Cloud DBA experienced in AWS Aurora and MySQL to work on a brand new project for one of our fin-tech clients who operate a large derivative exchange.
This is a rare opportunity to combine your knowledge of devops practises and database technologies to deliver automation and migrate complex applications to the cloud. The role is available on a fixed term basis or through an umbrella and is expected to last several years.
- Improving infrastructure and database delivery using the automation and IAC
- Migrating from on premise to cloud
- Container management and orchestration work with devops & data engineers
- Deliver automated, cloud native, continuously delivered infrastructure and databases
- Managing Legacy on-prem DB's
- AWS RDS Aurora
- Terraform, Ansible
- Gitlab, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka (desirable)