Java Full Stack Developer Angular, SQL, Oracle
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Full Stack Developer (Angular, SQL, Oracle) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in Java Development, ideally within an enterprise context including large projects and on large scale, performance sensitive software systems
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented programming patterns and principles as well as of databases and SQL, preferably Oracle
- Familiarity with best practices in an enterprise development environment including test-driven development, continuous integration and source code control
- Knowhow of RESTful web services and AngularJS/Angular 2+ with Typescript and Angular 2+ experience being of advantage
- Awareness of multibrowser and multi-device programming and debugging as well as of performance analysis and tuning
- Knowledge in Banking regarding financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, advisory process and regulations is desirable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Implementing Front End as well as Back End of high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions
- Building new functionalities and extending existing applications
- Collaborating closely with business colleagues and other disciplines such as requirement engineers to elaborate technical solutions from the requirements
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues while writing high quality technical documentation
- Supporting team members, requirements engineering or testing when requested
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.