Client Services Analyst
Posted on Sep 29, 2021 by CircleBlack
Who are we?
CircleBlack, Inc. provides financial advisors with technology that aggregates data, integrates other financial applications seamlessly, manages data from multiple custodians and delivers actionable intelligence about client portfolios, helping advisors better manage clients' wealth while growing and deepening advisor-client relationships. CircleBlack provides a leading platform built for the digital age, with a web-based and mobile application that can be taken anywhere and accessed anytime. CircleBlack's solution leverages proprietary technology that helps sustain the Company's unique competitive advantages. CircleBlack believes in making wealth management better, for both the investor and the advisor. For more information about CircleBlack, visit
Are you seeking a position within a growing fintech company? Here at CircleBlack, the Client Services Analyst will be part of a great team that will play a crucial role in supporting our clients' digital wealth management needs. As the liaison between our clients and our operations, product, and engineering teams, you will have the opportunity to make an impact while building rapport with our clients. The right candidate will be client focused, great communicator, and enjoy playing a key position on the team. If you're looking for an opportunity where you can grow and make an impact, then come join our team! This position is 100% remote. This position is ideal for a recent college graduate!
- Serve as front-line Client Services Analyst to CircleBlack users, managing both phone and email support channels.
- Build and maintain professional and friendly relationships with CircleBlack users.
- Manage service tickets from initial client contact to ticket close out.
- Proactively communicate service ticket status updates to CircleBlack users.
- Interact regularly with CircleBlack Operations team on status of service tickets, escalated client issues, and product feedback.
- Become deeply knowledgeable of the CircleBlack product offering and its value-add to Advisors and their clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and process client questions, issues, and feedback.
- Demonstrated experience working both independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Experience using G-Suite, JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Slack a plus.
- 1-2 years of SaaS client/customer service, account management, sales or business development experience, preferably in the financial technology space.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- **Transitioning or transitioned veterans seeking experience in financial technology and/or financial services industry are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, commuter benefits, life insurance)
- Open vacation policy
- Adoption assistance, Employee assistance program, and shopping discounts
- Credit Union benefits
- Professional development, growth, and support
- Opportunities for advancement as you learn and grow within the role
CircleBlack, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment, without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age , or any other characteristic protected by law.