Senior SailPoint Development Engineer
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior SailPoint Development Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for user life cycle management, creation of workflows and customization of IAM forms and client engagement for onboarding of applications. The SailPoint Identity Management Engineer who can effectively collaborate and act as a liaison with clients and technologies. This role requires extensive background and experience in software development as well as an ability to work as a team and ensure appropriate visibility, communication, and governance across key business partners and stakeholders.
Installation and configuration of SailPoint IdentityIQ
Implement target system integration with SailPoint IdentityIQ
Troubleshoot and support SailPoint based applications and systems
Implement/Customize SailPoint Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
Document technical design, configuration and customization specification documents
Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide identity & access management program.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing enterprise Identity Management and security solutions (Preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes,
- 5+ years of Java and SailPoint Beanshell development
- Working knowledge of Java, Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results
- Analytical skill set and insight for connecting the dots when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews and anecdotal details provided.