Field Service Foreman - Paid Overtime!
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors in Laurel, MD is looking for a Field Service Foreman to join their safety conscious team! The Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, safety performance and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Paid Overtime after 40 hours - average of 10hrs a week!!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Allocate manpower, organize crews and delegate job responsibilities
- Allocate and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Manage safety performance and reporting
- Train and mentor Field Technicians
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid driver's license required, CDL preferred
- 2+ years of environmental field operations - vac truck, hydrovac, etc
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Ability to travel overnights, weekends, as needed.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.