Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by KabaFusion
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional employees!
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern California and now have 19 pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional therapies.
Our success is the result of teamwork from our dedicated staff who truly believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values and empowers team members to make a difference!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and more…
- Employee Referral Program
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant performs administrative and clerical support in an assigned department. Aids department managers and staff in administrative areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls and directs them to the appropriate department or person.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, provides information, or conducts visitors to the appropriate person.
- Ensures that all office equipment is functional and orders any needed supplies.
- Maintains the inventory of office supplies. Orders, obtains, and distributes office supplies. Keeps supply area appropriately stocked.
- Assists department managers and staff in handling multiple administrative functions and projects.
- Copies and distributes staff reports as requested, as well as sorts and distributes mail, faxes, and other office materials as required.
- Assists the office staff as requested with special projects or tasks.
- Maintains files and records for the office as requested.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements as requested.
- May assist with medical record functions such as: patient admission packets, entering data in computer system, scanning of documents, filing of paperwork, off-site storage, etc.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum one-year experience in medical industry preferred.
#administrative #admin #administrativeassistant #receptionist #healthcare #clerical