Inspection Coordinator REMOTE
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by National Field Representatives, Inc.
Recognized as a certified Great Place to Work, National Field Representatives (NFR) is a family owned and operated company with locations in Claremont, NH and Bradenton, FL. Proud of its performance, reputation and most of all, its employees who make it all possible, NFR offers a supportive work environment with great benefits. NFR maintains properties for mortgage companies by working closely with our nationwide network of contractors and inspectors. We pride ourselves in offering reliable, timely field inspection services that allow our clients to properly estimate the condition and value of their property. Our Property Inspection Department has openings for Inspection Coordinators. These position provides property inspections to our customers.
Responsibilities include coordinating and communicating with inspectors/subcontractors, customer service, gathering and utilizing information, data entry, utilizing quality controls, decision making, and problem solving. Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Must be able to use critical thinking skills to identify and resolve red flags, point out concerns, and elevate issues to the appropriate person for further resolution. Good computer/data entry skills are necessary to document situations and resolutions.
• Customer is defined as NFR employees, independent contractors, clients, property owners, etc.
• Communicate, develop, and maintain relationships with customers.
• Delivers accurate and timely service to all external and internal customers.
• Treats all customer/independent contractors (as described above) with respect and dignity.
• Monitors and responds to all inquiries including internal messages in a timely and accurate manner
(within 1 business day).. Requirements:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize/multi task and work well independently as well as in a team environment.
Data/Typing: Must type at least 30 wpm net with high accuracy and have data entry abilities of at least 7,000 net with high accuracy.
Or, the equivalent combination of education and experience
Skills and Knowledge:
• Understanding and willingness to deliver superior customer service to a diverse population both
internally and externally.
• Ability to assess situations and problem solve, using critical thinking and analytical skills, and
resolving problems in a timely manner or escalating to Manager.
• Proven ability to work in a team/collaborative based, dynamic, and quickly changing environment.
• Ability to communicate with NFR co-workers, customers, subcontractors, and various business
contacts in a professional, courteous, and professional manner, recognizing all as customers.
• Ability to prioritize, switch gears, and execute tasks in a high pressure environment and within tight
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, identify problems, and problem-solve.
• Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail with strong organization skills.
• Good computer and data entry skills are necessary.
• Working abilities in Windows, email, etc. and general knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position offering REMOTE work, hybrid or located in our Claremont, NH office. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, as assigned.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and have the desire to be a part of an exceptional team with a true spirit of camaraderie, you are encouraged to apply. NFR offers a great benefits package including: health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, generous PTO package, 401(k), and third-party products such as disability and additional life insurance.