IT Business Analyst (OTC & SQL)
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Experis AG
Senior Database Engineer and Developer (PLSQL)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Gather and review business requirements
- Analyzing impact of change to the existing processes and system flows & documentation
- Coordinate with CRO IT partners on the readiness for SIT/UAT/Regression
- Track and facilitate issues resolutions during SIT/UAT/Regression
- Support Business Users and Developers during the whole software life cycle
- Requirements Plan
- Functional System Spec/Technical Spec
- Logical Data Model
- Use cases
- Interface Specs
- Traceability Matrix.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years professional experience in relevant business analysis and functional specification design with experience in Private and/or Investment Banking
- Understanding business processes, financial products, risk
- Experience in banking or finance industry preferably focusing on risk management for OTC/ETD or front to back trade flows. (An understanding of Credit Risk concepts and terminology is desirable).
- Experience in system implementation/projects and testing experience
- Strong knowledge (fluency) of SQL
- Experience Analyzing, writing of test cases
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BDD/Feature File experience welcome
- Clear demonstrable experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.