Delivery Manager - RAN
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is looking for a Technical Delivery Professional, RAN
This role manages Mobile RAN requirements, to ensure continuous service to mobile customer base.
Specific Job Requirements
- Manages RAN capex governance, actual spend and forecasting as part of end to end process
- Provides admin support to local mobile governance board
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities?
- Develops working relationships and communicates with a range of operational, financial and procurement stakeholders to ensure actions completed and progress updated
- Manages the weekly scheduling and running of local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board)
- Executes local governance (Mobile Programme Control Board) for RAN Deployment programmes, taking into consideration capex, asset and opex requirements
- Executes month end capex process for Mobile RAN Deployment programmes
- Provides analysis of monthly capex spend and commitments
- Provides accurate forecasts where required on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to ensure capex and AICC registration is predictable and in line with targets
- Ensures data is of the highest quality
Capabilities required for the job
- Be agile - You identify opportunities to use collaborative approaches and continuous improvement. You contribute to projects as a subject matter expert or content owner.
- Strong governance skills and experience: challenging costs, forecasting and process across all owners of capex from Mobile and CFU's
Experience you would be expected to have
- Developed quotes/business cases and ways to avoid costs
- Developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role
- Advocating and applying technology where it has not been used previously
- Suggested cost savings to assist budgets
- Delivered results when the deliverables were unclear
- Tackled process/policy obstacles to delivery
This role is inside of IR35
Data Protection laws (including GDPR) place an obligation on us as a company to advise you that we need to collect and hold data about you to enable us to process your application. By applying for this role, you are happy with the information provided freely and give Flint Consulting Ltd consent to use and process your personal data relating to your application.
This data will be kept on file for a period of 5 years or until we receive a request for erasure