Calypso Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Orbis Consultants Limited
This exciting financial services company is now looking for a Calypso Business Analyst that has Calypso Front-To-BackOffice implementation experience in V15/V16 of Calypso.
The Calypso Business Analyst reports to the Senior Calypso Business Analyst and works closely with the IT development and Product teams as well as key stakeholders from Collateral Operations, Risk, Finance and Front Office. As a key member of the Collateral IT Team, the BA will actively participate in internal and external requirements definition, design, Calypso configuration and testing and support Senior business analysts on designing and implementing Calypso solutions.
- Undertakes analytical, experimental, investigative, and other fact-finding work in support of technology product development
- Captures internal and external client technical requirements to inform technology product development. Identifies solutions and alternative paths.
- Implement required Calypso configuration and performing development and testing of the solution.
What we need:
- Up to 5-7 years of experience in IT with relevant cross-asset Calypso implementation in following areas:
- Experience of latest Calypso versions (v15 and v16)
- Collateral Management (GMRA, CSA and Triparty)
- Cash Management (Cash Sweeping, Interest, Fees) and Inventory Management (Client, Internal, External, MarginCall).
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation growing rapidly globally.