Senior Clinical Scientist
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Allschwil is looking to hire an experienced Clinical Scientist.
For more details, apply below!
Job Title: Senior Clinical Scientist
Contract: 12 months
1. Delivering the clinical study protocol and contributes to the development of other clinical study documents
2. Plans, manages and monitors daily activities of clinical studies which require scientific input
3. Performs medical monitoring/reporting including evaluation of adverse events.
4. Reviews, evaluates and reports results of clinical studies.
5. Manages study-related committees, external medical experts etc.
6. Ensures that all activities are in compliance with department, company and regulatory standards and procedures.
7. Contributes to the development and execution of clinical research programs for assigned company products
8. Participates on cross functional teams
1. PhD, PharmD, DVM, MSc (or equivalent) degree in Biological Sciences required.
2. 5+ years experience in Clinical Development & CT
3. Prior experience of working in a Matrix organization
4. Good leadership skills.
5. Demonstrated analytical skills.
6. Excellent computer systems and software skills.
7. Excellent English, other languages advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.