Accounting Specialist - Real Estate
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Experis AG
Real Estate Accounting Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an Accountant who specialises in Real Estate Accounting who will support a team responsible for approximately 40 Legacy accounts that need the reconciliation process to be established and documented.
This role is to ensure that any integrity checks over the Account Ownership regarding sign-offs, SOX documentation and tests of key controls will be successful.
This is a 6-month contract based in Zurich
- Analyse and clean-up wash-accounts regarding Lease and Facility Management income/expenses.
- Establish reconciliation processes according to the bank accounting standards.
- Implement and document the reconciliation processes.
- Review historical postings, document the data sources and the monthly processes so that at any stage postings and reconciliation can take place.
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role requiring strong accountant expertise
- Accounting expertise
- Knowledge in Real Estate (Lease) accounting - strongly preferable
- Experience of Accounting related investigations
- Good language skills in(German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.