Digital Biomarker Scientist (LSW)
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Aerotek
Are you looking to work for a top Swiss Pharmaceutical company? We are looking for candidates with an advanced degree in Life Sciences (Neuroscience preferably), with experience in digital healthcare and software development projects are strongly appreciated.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop user requirements for digital biomarker solutions and collaborate with the technical team to successfully implement or source these solutions
- Design and execute advisory boards and qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, eg to establish clinical meaningfulness and patient relevance of digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes and optimize the usability of remote patient monitoring solutions
- Design and project manage small, targeted studies or technical assessments to complement main clinical studies, eg laboratory assessments, bridging studies, etc.
- Project manage the deployment of the remote patient monitoring solutions in clinical studies, train clinical sites and provide operational support
- For regulatory filing packages (eg FDA, EMA), provide digital biomarker and digital clinical outcome subject matter expertise and write required content and documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience in clinical research and experimental design, ideally in a pharmaceutical or related industry setting
- Experience with software development projects, and especially with functional requirement models like use case and user story development, and requirement gathering
- Previous clinical experience in neuro-immunological (eg Multiple Sclerosis), neurodevelopmental (eg Autism Spectrum Disorder), neurodegenerative (eg Parkinson's disease), neuromuscular disorders (eg Spinal Muscular Atrophy), respiratory disorders, ophthalmology
- Previous experience with analysing data and/or implementation of information workflows
Job Title: Digital Biomarker Scientist (LSW)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 65.00 - 80.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on ther website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.